Current Vacancies - Updated 19/01/15
Part Time Sales Assistant - Winchester
Working Hours: Variable
Salary: Dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: 2nd February 2015
We are currently seeking a part time sales assistant within our Winchester Store. If you have industry experience or a passion for cycling and feel you could add to our excellent team then we would like to hear from you. We cannot reply to every application so please be patient.
Duties will include
- Providing excellent levels of customer service
- Actively pursue all sales opportunities and ensure that the customer is advised on suitable product for their individual needs.
- Maintain a smart, tidy, safe, and well merchandised working environment.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the store.
- Handling special orders, warranty returns, booking in jobs and customer issues. Being aware of current promotions, working with Epos systems.
- Aid in unloading stock transfers
- Play an active role in maintaining an efficient stock management system.
Candidates will possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and working colleagues
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic sales team
- Have the drive to achieve and the self motivation to maintain the highest of standards
- Ensure a smart appearance and ensure a helpful, approachable attitude is maintained at all times
- Have an understanding of cycling in some form and the products sold
- Have a basic computer literacy
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours
Closing date for applications - 2nd February 2015
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to either our Winchester Store or by submitting it to email@example.com with the subject header - Winchester Part Time Sales Assistant
Prospective Applications [updated 10/04/13]
If you have industry experience and feel you could add to our already excellent team then we would like to hear from you. We cannot reply to every application so please be patient.
Hargroves Cycles employees are enthusiastic and highly motivated. Excellent working conditions and incentives mean we employ some of the best sales assistants and cycle mechanics around. Many of our staff have been with us for a long time however new roles do arise and we are often looking for new staff for our stores in Southampton, Winchester, Fareham, Swindon and Chichester.
Who we look for
Although first class mechanical skills aren't essential in our new employees, we do look for people who carry themselves well in front of our customers. Applicants who are enthusiastic and hard working, with excellent communication skills are highly sought after. Obviously we like employing cyclists and a keen interest in cycling is essential to success within the company.
If you are interested in conducting a work experience placement at one of our shops, please contact the appropriate shop and speak to the Store Manager who will be happy to assist.