Specialized Ground Control S-Works 29er Tyre
Resurrected from the archives, yet modernised with the same FE Analysis as the new Fast Trak, we're bringing the Ground Control back for the masses! With Adaptive Tread technology, we're now able to offer XC Trail riders the fastest, grippy tyre, for all conditions.
Casing: 120 TPI
Butyl wrapped bead = 2Bliss Ready
29" x 2.1; psi 35-65
All Tyres - 29er
All Specialized Tyres - 29er
Please note: Specifications may be subject to change without notice. Not all bikes come with pedals - this is clearly stated in every bike listing and represented in the corresponding photo.
Shipping Overview - Click HERE for detailed information
- PLEASE NOTE - SHIPPING TIMES ON BIKES IS 2 - 4 WORKING DAYS though we always aim to ship as fast as possible
- We offer FREE DELIVERY on all items to most of the UK - click HERE for any exceptions.
- In stock items are usually delivered within 2-4 working days, often sooner.
- Bikes & Large/Expensive items are sent Via TNT Express.
- Smaller items are sent using Royal Mail First class (recorded on items over £50).
- We ship internationally - Click HERE for our pricing schedule.
- EVERY product we ship is brand new. We DO NOT sell any second hand or ex demonstration items unless CLEARLY STATED. We have 6 stores in the South of England and some of our stock resides in these stores. This does mean sometimes the item has been on display and may have been handled in store. Very occasionally we remove excess packing from some products. There is no reason this should impact the item negatively and we do not dispatch items that we would not be happy to receive ourselves.
Returns Overview - Click HERE for detailed information
- We offer a 3 month return policy on all items including bikes as long as they are in an unused condition & with their orginal packaging.
- We will happily refund or exchange any item returned to us within 3 months.
- Any item including bikes (but with the exception of food) can be returned to us for any reason provided it is received by us in an unused condition and with its original packaging.
- If an item is faulty or an incorrect item has been sent we will credit reasonable postage cost incurred by you for its return.
Tracking Your Order
Tracking with TNT (Bikes)
Tracking with Royal Mail (items over £50)
Shipping & Returns
Domestic - SHIPPING IS FREE to the UK mainland on everything. Simple. We use Royal Mail First Class(recorded on high value items) and TNT Express on bikes.
International - We ship most bikes & products to any EU country. We also ship to many non-EU countries so please call us to enquire.
Smaller products that are particularly bulky or heavy (over 2Kg) may not be able to be sent overseas. Email us with any shipping enquiries.
Parts & Accessories - £8.50
Bikes - £90
Currently we ship anywhere in the United Kingdom & to the EU and to some non-EU countries also. We do deliver to BFPO addresses but not bikes as they are too large for BFPO to deal with.
Delivery is usually within two working days, however please allow up to 14 days for delivery - we ship Royal Mail First Class and use a recorded service on items over £50. Contact will be made by email or phone if a part is out of stock - we always aim to only display in stock items however occasionally items sell faster than expected . International shipping can be significantly longer.
TNT will deliver your new bike. As standard, the bike will be delivered any time between 8:00am and 6pm. We can't tell you what time however.
Two more accurate options are as follows for an additional charge:
Pre 12:00am - £10.00
Saturday delivery - £25.00
As standard all bikes are built and checked over in our workshop by qualified and experienced cycle mechanics. They are then thoroughly protected and boxed ready for transit. Upon delivery, the bike will need basic assembly, such as pedals, front wheel and handlebars attached. As with all bikes that are bought in our shop, every bike is entitled to a free 4-6 week check-up where we fully service the bike. It is the customers' responsibility to return the bike to us and arrange collection or take it to one of our shops.
Download Complete Assembly Instructions - MTB
Download Complete Assembly Instructions - Road
Warranty Issues / Faulty Goods
All goods purchased from Hargroves Cycles are coved by a full warranty. The duration of this warranty is at least 1 year but some manufacturers offer an extended warranty(please ask for more information as this varies between brands).
Generally speaking, warranties cover manufacturing faults and defects but do not cover damage caused by crashing, abuse, general wear and tear, mechanical incompetence ie your own incorrect installation. If you feel that the product you have purchased from us has developed a fault then please contact us before returning goods as many problems may be solved without you incurring postage costs. If the goods need to be returned:
Goods must be clean, not covered in muck and oil.
Goods should be accompanied with Completed Returns Form(downloadable below).
Please be honest with us and we will do our very best to help you out
Returns and Refunds Policy
Download Returns Form
We operate a no quibble money back policy on all goods returned in new, unused condition within 14 days of delivery. Return postage is at the customers expense UNLESS we have made an error or the item is faulty.
Please fill in our returns form and follow the instructions.
If sending goods back to us, please clearly address your item for the attention of:
Hargroves Cycles - Returns
Your rights as a consumer
South Hampshire Industrial Park
In accordance with the law, you have a 7 day 'cooling off period' in which you have the right to cancel your purchase and receive a full refund. You do not need to give a reason for canceling your purchase. Should you choose to cancel, we will refund your payment in full within 30 days via the same method as payment was originally made.
How to cancel within the 7 day cooling off period
Should you wish to cancel your purchase within the 7 days 'cooling off' period, please email us at: email@example.com Hargroves Cycles Ltd, 453 Millbrook road West, Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0HX. Or if you would prefer, call the mail order hotline on 02380 864832 to inform us of the return.