Fareham is one of our largest stores stretching further back than
the shop front would suggest! With the full array of Specialized products and Body Geometry fit
centre with trained staff to be able to fit you to your perfect sized bike. Think you know your frame size? Think again.
We stock bikes from Specialized, Scott, Cube, Bianchi, Ridgeback and more. The store is managed by Graham who is an out and out road rider with years of experience.
The rest of our staff ride track, mountain bikes, downhill and most of them commute every day!
We repair bikes of all types and from any manufacturer in our very busy workshop. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
As a Specialized Elite Store, we aim to provide customers with the very best experience in bicycle retail. Today's rider has high expectations regarding product quality, customer service and selection. You can find all of this within our well-designed, advanced retail environment. Come and visit our store today for the ultimate Specialized experience.
Body Geometry Fit
Body Geometry is the most comprehensive system
for connecting bike and rider in perfect harmony. Body Geometry Fit is ergonomically designed
and scientifically tested to maximize power, endurance and comfort through a systematic customization of your bike and equipment at all three contact points.
To book a consultation or to simply find out more about BG Fit contact our Totton store :
Our workshops are staffed by cyctech qualified mechanics, ensuring that any work undertaken on your bicycle will be of the highest quality. To book your bike in at the workshop give the store a call 0n 013 2923 1751 or simply pop in to your local store. Our staff will be able to advise you on how to proceed and what time frame will be involved.
General Service - £40
• Adjust and tune both gears and brakes • Safety check & tighten of all bolts • Safety check tyres and inflate to recommended pressures • Chain lubrication.
Gear service - £20
• Adjust and tune gears.
Gear Deluxe Service - £40
• Remove drive train and put parts through the parts washer • Adjust and tune gears.
Brake service - £20
• Adjust and tune brakes. (Excludes hydraulic disc brakes)
Full Service - £80
• Remove and rebuild headset/bottom bracket/front and rear hub • Adjust and tune both gears and brakes • Safety check & tighten of all bolts • Safety check tyres and inflate to recommended pressures • Chain lubrication.
Deluxe MTB service - £100
• Lower fork service • Hydraulic brake bleed • Removal of the drive train and put through parts washer • Adjust and tune both gears and brakes • Safety check & tighten of all bolts • True wheels • Safety check tyres and inflate to recommended pressures • Chain lubrication.
Deluxe road service - £60
• Remove drive train & put through parts washer • Adjust and tune both gears and brakes • Safety check & tighten of all bolts • True wheels • Safety check tyres and inflate to recommended pressures - chain lubrication.
• Pre Fit Interview • Pre-Fit Assessment – strength/flexibility/physical attributes • Seat Height • Saddle Fore/Aft • Saddle Size • Forefoot/Arch Support • Z-Plane • Reach/Drop • Follow Up (2 months post fit)
Southdown Velo welcoThe aim of the Club is to provide a structure of rides and events
that promote safe, courteous and responsible cycling while fostering the development of riders of all ages and abilities.
Queen Elizabeth Country Park has some
exhilarating cycle routes. Queen Elizabeth Country Park has trails for both the beginner and the keen cyclist.
Mountain Bike trails
There are two permissive bike trails
which are clearly way marked on the ground. The Novice mountain – bike trail 6km (3.7 miles) and the Advanced mountain – bike trail 5km (3.1 miles)
Off road cycle street trails
Two further trails start in the Park and lead out into the surrounding countryside.
These use the rights of way network and some public roads. Queen Elizabeth 16km (10 miles), Meon Valley 16km (10 miles).
i-Team (the Internet Team) was founded in the Portsmouth area in 2003
and is a non-commercial cycling club, affiliated to British Cycling,
Cycling Time Trials, & more - and you can represent i-Team.cc in races and organised cycling events, wherever you live in the U.K. or Worldwide.
Bayside Tri is a new British Triathlon accredited club based at Stokes Bay covering the Gosport,
Fareham and Stubbington areas. The club is founded on friendship, commitment and endeavour, and aims to bring this spirit into our communities.