Bike Mechanic – Romsey
We need a Bike Mechanic to join our websales team.
We are looking for a Bike Mechanic to join our websales team based in Romsey. The successful candidate will have industry experience, a passion for cycling, be able to build, repair and service all kinds of bikes, and advise our customers on the products and services they need. If this sounds like you and you feel you have what it takes to repair, maintain and sell high end cycling equipment, then we would love to hear from you!
Location: 1 Westgate Centre, Premier Way, Romsey SO519DH
Working Hours: 40 Hours Mon – Fri
Annual Salary : Competetive – depending on experience
Enjoy our benefits
– Trade price staff purchase scheme on products including bikes, parts, accessories and clothing
– Pension contribution scheme
– Cycle to work scheme
– 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Bicycle assembly, pdi inspection and packaging for onward delivery to customer.
- Maintain a smart, tidy and safe working environment.
- Complete daily and weekly duties ensuring the smooth running of the bicycle dispatch department.
- Working with our customer service team to offer technical advice and problem solving.
You’ll need to have the following skills
- Knowledge of an extensive range of cycle equipment as you will be building bikes from the best brands in the industry. Problem soling while identifying any faults.
- Ability to build every type of bike, from entry level to the latest high-end super bikes.
- Experience of working on hydraulic braking systems.
- You will need to be thorough, mechanically minded and with a high attention to detail.
- A passion for cycling and industry experience.
- A Cytech qualification would be advantageous, but most importantly experience with buke building and servicing.
- Be able to work as part of a dynamic team while maintaining tight deadlines to the highest standards.
- Have the drive to achieve and the self-motivation.
- Ensure a smart appearance and a helpful, approachable attitude.
- Have a basic computer literacy.
- During extreme times you may be required to complete tasks outside of your normal duties/responsibilities or working hours.
How to apply
Please apply by sending a copy of your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with the subject header – Bike Mechanic – Romsey