Specialized Enduro Comp 29 6Fattie - 2018 Mountain Bike
Please select a product option that you would like to price match.
Thanks for your price match request, we will come back to you as soon as possible.
Who says that carbon should have all the fun? Not us. Our Enduro Comp 29/6Fattie flies in the face of this sentiment, with a ground-up redesign that'll have you saying "woah" like Keanu all over the trail.
We gave it a geometry features a slacker front end, a longer top tube, short chainstays, and a lower bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable then ever.
We even made "old" new again by making a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket. To make the Enduro capable of standing up to any trail, the frame is constructed with our legendary X-Wing layout and M5 alloy. And to ensure top-level performance on the descents, this material choice is greeted by 160mm of plush rear and 160mm front travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
Handling suspension duties out back, meanwhile, is the talk of the town rear shock, the RockShox Monarch Plus with our Rx All Mountain Tune. And for the icing on the trail cake, we even made this bike to be compatible with our 6Fattie Wheel/Tire system (wheels and tires not included), so you'll always be ready for the trail ahead.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with send-it-ready gear, like SRAM one-by 11-speed shifting, powerful Guide R brakes, crazy-strong Roval wheels, and a RockShox Yari fork up front.
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with an M5 alloy construction. Together, these elements combine to form the perfect balance of efficiency, weight savings, and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 29 Geometry, which lends itself to running 6Fattie wheels and tires (only a 7mm BB drop), in order to provide an aggressive, well-rounded ride. And with internal routing and a return to a threaded bottom bracket, you get a bike that's clean, dependable, and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- RockShox Yari RC fork features a 15x110mm Maxle Ultimate thru-axle, a Solo Air™ spring, and 160mm of plush travel to take on big hits and bumpy terrain with supreme speed and efficiency.
- SRAM's 11-speed GX rear derailleur serves up powerful and precise one-by shifting, so you can say goodbye to dropped chains and unnecessary grams.
|Frame||M5 alloy, X-wing layout, All Mountain Geometry, threaded BB, internal cable routing, ManFu link, oversized pivot bearings, alloy link and adjustable, shock extension12x148mm dropouts, replaceable derailleur hanger, 160mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Monarch Plus w/ AUTOSAG, 3-position compression adjust, rebound adjust, custom tune, 57.1x215.9mm|
|Front Fork||RockShox Yari RC 6Fattie, tapered steerer, 51mm offset, rebound / compression adust, 15x110mm Maxle® Ultimate thru-axle, Boost™ spacing, 160mm of travel|
|Stem||Specialized Trail, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise|
|Handlebars||Specialized DH, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm, 31.8mm clamp|
|Tape / Grips||Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Front Brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200/180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180/160mm rotor|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM GX, trigger, 11-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM XG 1150, 11-speed, 10-42t|
|Chain||KMC X11, 11-speed w/ Missing Link™|
|Crank Set||RaceFace Aeffect alloy crank, 24mm spindle, 28t direct mount ring, 6000 series alloy|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded BB, 24mm spindle|
|Pedals||Specialized Platform, Cr-Mo, 9/16" spindle|
|Front Rim||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h|
|Front Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 24h|
|Rear Rim||Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 29mm internal width, tubeless-ready, 24/28h|
|Rear Hub||Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h|
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry, stainless, 3-cross, 2.0"|
|Front Tyre||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Rear Tyre||Butcher, GRID casing, Gripton compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29 x 2.3"|
|Inner Tubes||Standard, Presta valve|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Seat Post||Command Post IRcc, 12-position micro-height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, remote adjust SRL lever, 30.9mm, S: 100mm, M/L/XL: 125mm of travel|
|Seat Clamp||Alloy, 38.6mm|
- SpecializedSpecial Price £2,799.00 Was £3,500.00 Save 20%Finance From £72.92 p/m
- Specialized£8,000.00Finance From £222.22 p/m
- Specialized£475.00Finance From £39.58 p/m
- Specialized£2,999.00Finance From £83.31 p/m
- Specialized£3,500.00Finance From £97.22 p/m
- Specialized£1,300.00Finance From £54.17 p/m